The panther, the symbolic animal of Cartier, made its first appearance in the Maison’s collections in 1914. Louis Cartier was the first to tame the mythic animal, and his colleague Jeanne Toussaint turned it into a legend. The panther can be fierce, playful, or lovable, displaying all the facets of its liberated personality from one collection to the next.
- Handmade in United Kingdom
- Materials: sterling silver
- Gold-finish metal
- Swarovski synthetic diamond
- come with box, tag, dust bag and thank you letter
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Width of the pattern: 11.05 mm.